1. Division of Research and Testing Laboratory
The function of this division is to implement and coordinate all research activities of ACREDA, including graduate research of respective candidates, based on the planned research thrust of this centre. Those research are:
- Research at the center
- Individual Research
- Consultation Research
- Research of graduate students
- Regional Research
- Research collaboration at national, regional and international level
2. Division of Consultation Service and Expertise
- This division serves to provide competent consultation service and provide understandings of the interested parties and the Muslim community on matters related to drug abuse and current issues related to it.
- Provide consultation packages and training modules to institutions related to drug abuse at the national and regional level and other interested organisations.
- Identify and plan the types of services that can be offered to target groups and market them.
3. Publishing Division
This division serves to coordinate the activities related to the publication of research findings and all other information on the latest activities of the centre. It also aims to publish its own series of publications in the form of journals, research reports, proceedings papers, monographs, books and up-to-date reports on activities and development of the centre.
4. Division of Intellectual and Professional Discourse Organisation
This division serves to operate, organise and participate in intellectual and professionals discourse related to various aspects of drug abuse in a continuous manner. These include activities such as:
- Providing intellectual and professional discourse (seminars, conventions, forums, workshops and professional talk series) consistently at the centre itself, national, regional and international level.
- Sending participants, speakers or researchers to related seminars, both within and outside the country, at the national, regional and international level.
- Inviting well known professionals or experts from within and outside the country to present lectures related to problems of drug abuse and related issues.
5. Division of Resource, Documentation, ICT and Management System
This division serves to collect, organise, classify and complete all the previous and current materials and information related to drug abuse and addiction issued and published in the country. This division will have a space dedicated as its own separated library or become a branch of the library of USIM. In equipping this division, the coordinator will work with USIM's main library in the effort of creating networks with other libraries and international research bodies.