Teaching and Training with FKP and PPS
- Postgraduate Diploma in Drug Abuse (SPADA)
- Master of Drug Abuse Counselling
- Doctorate Programme (Drug Abuse Counselling)
i. Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes Enhancement Training Programme with National Anti-Drugs Agency since 2006.
ii. ATM Anti-Drug Prevention Programme.
iii. Prevention in the Community Programme.
iv. Consultation Experts in Inhalant Issues.
v. Advisor of Rehabilitation Centre Treatment Programmes
- Training for Community Leaders on The Implementation of Prevention Programme
- Efficiency Enhancement Training for Addiction Counselling of Methadone Substitution Service
- Efficiency Enhancement Training for School Counsellors on The Implementation of Anti-Drugs Programmes.
- Pre-Placement Training for Anti-Drug Officers of Grade 17, 27 dan 41.
- 1. Training for ACCORD member Countries on National Communication Strategies On The Danger of Drug Abuse. - RM100, 400.00 provision by UNODC. Has been done on June 1 until June 4, 2010 in May Tower, Kuala Lumpur with the cooperation of International Unit of AADK. A total of ten representatives from ASEAN countries participated in this training programme. (Brunei Darus Salam, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Burma, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, the Philippines, China and Malaysia)
1. Relapse Prevention Training - KARAK REHABILITATION CENTRE, PAHANG.
2. DSM - 4 Diagnosis Workshop–PERSADA Sungai Besi, KL